Os-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sup, I'm Failure.

3 posters

Go down

Sup, I'm Failure. Empty Sup, I'm Failure.

Post by Failure Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:54 pm

Sup guys! As I'm new I have decided that it's time to introduce myself. So here we go...

My name is Michal, you can call me Mike if you like, I'm currently 17 and I am still at school. In my free time I spend my time at work or simply chilling out on the virtual world and gaming quite a fair bit with a lot of my friends. I mainly play cs-go as it's a game I really enjoy playing, the rest of my time I spend on runescape private servers, other mmorpgs or any other popular games. In my opinion, I am a really cool guy to which you can talk to about literally anything and you won't have to worry about me judging you, I respect and take into account everyones opinion no matter if I disagree or agree with it. Also of course I am tolerant but to an extent, joking around is okay but obviously only in a sensible way in which no one will be offended. Anyways, I hope to see you guys around in-game and if there's anything you need help with, want to talk about or simply chill out and chat/go bossing etc then simply msg me in-game (Failure).

Thanks!

Failure
Respect Player
Respect Player

Back to top Go down

Sup, I'm Failure. Empty Re: Sup, I'm Failure.

Post by Kyle Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:26 pm

Great Intro mate!
Os-pkz staff
Kyle
Kyle
developer
developer

https://os-pkz.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chasingdream Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:23 pm

brilliant intro mate, ive met you ingame you seem cool, message me and we can do some pvm

chasingdream
chasingdream
Respect Player
Respect Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum